Navigated Table of Contents
The best tires for Nissan Rogue – Find how to maintain your Nissan rogue tires
Nissa rogue tires are the top popular tire used for vehicles with no regret. Not all vehicle owners used this just because they might not meet their needs, they believe their brands are of different kinds but they don’t know their usefulness.
Here we let you know about the best tire for a Nissan Rogue that you can choose at a specific period. You don’t just buy a tire, you should as well know what they are used for during their particular period.
There are many factors to consider when choosing tires for your Nissan Rogue, including the type of driving you to do, your climate, and your personal preferences.
Here are a few things to consider when selecting tires for your Nissan Rogue, they are also different types of tires that are available for you to know about.
If you drive a car or own a car, or you drive during the harsh weather, they are types of tires available for you to choose from and know about to use during this kind of period.
- Touring and all-season – It is built in for a smooth ride, decent weather, wet and good traction, and it last long in usage. It is also acceptable for winter but it is not recommended for winter and snow weather.
- Performance tires – It is mostly used in sport or drifting, it is confident in handling, it has a good grip and speed rating are the tradeoff of low tread life and make the ride quality reduce
- Winter and snow tires – These are made up of special rubber compounds to help in grip and pliability in maintaining the temperature drop. It is built to help the vehicle avoid slipperily and stopping on the roads in winter or snowy weather.
- Off-road tires – If you plan to take your Nissan Rogue off-road, you may want to consider tires with a more aggressive tread pattern to provide better traction on rough terrain.
Some popular tire brands for the Nissan Rogue include Bridgestone, Goodyear, and Michelin. It is always a good idea to research and compare different tire options and read reviews before making a decision.
It is also recommended to consult with a tire professional or the manufacturer’s guidelines to choose the best tires for your specific vehicle and driving needs.
Nissan Rogue tires have various diameters with aspect ratios. So motor experts prefer using the same outer diameter to make it have a single speedometer setting
How to know tire sizes
To know tire sizes you need to know what the numbers tell about, check and read all-season tire that starts with 235/ 65 r 17 103 H specification
- 235 – It tells the width of the tire through the sidewall to the other millimeters, this means the tire is 235 millimeters wide.
- 65 – This tells about the ratio aspect or percentage of the tire width. in cases like this, it is either 50 percent or more of the tire width.
- R – This helps you to understand the radial tires which are the most common type of tires and they in various angle that is strong enough to add to the layers of the rubber.
- 17 – This tells about the diameter of the wheel.
- 103 – This indicates the tire load rating.
- H – V rating is a maximum top speed of 130 mph which is the tire speed rating.
Tire Sizes By Year
|2019||SL Hybrid||225/65R17, 225/60R18|
|2018||SL Hybrid||225/65R17, 225/60R18|
|2018||SL Platinum Package||225/55R19|
|2013||AWD SV||225/65R17, 225/55R18|
|2013||FWD SV||225/65R17, 225/55R18|
|2012||AWD SV||225/65R17, 225/55R18|
|2012||FWD SV||225/65R17, 225/55R18|
|2011||AWD S Krom Edition||225/60R17|
|2011||AWD SV||225/65R17, 225/55R18|
|2011||FWD S Krom Edition||225/60R17|
|2011||FWD SV||225/65R17, 225/55R18|
|2010||AWD S Krom Edition||225/60R17|
|2010||FWD S Krom Edition||225/60R17|
Best Tires for Nissan rogue SL, S, SUV, & SV
- Yokohama Geolandar GO55
- Continental TrueContact
- Michelin Premier LTX
- Riken Raptor HR
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring
- Goodyear Assurance ComforTred
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus
- Michelin CrossClimate SUV
- Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season
- Continental CrossContact LX20
Is it right to rotate the rogue tire?
Be aware of the design and characteristic of the tire, the front tire wheel wear out so quick than the rear one. You can as well rotate your tire anytime you want to at a suitable time when you have reached about 5000 to 7000 miles.
When can a tire be replaced on a Nissan rogue?
Most drivers travel about 12000 and 15000 miles annually, this tells that driver passes the original test that an equipment tire is to cover before the tire is been aged. To check your tire prediction you can check for a uniform tire quality grade (UTQG) rating. They will give you information with digits and numbers as explained below
- 500 – This will help tell the durability of the tire, to upgrade your tire should run on a 640-kilometer course for 11,250 km. For every 1.280 km where the tread depth will be measured, to allow it to acquire a good life you need it to be measured. The longer the life that was predicted the higher the number.
- A– It will tell how the tire will stop in a wet condition, the maximum grade is AA and next is A,B,C.
- A– This other alphabet tells the temperature of the rating, it tells how the tire holds on to heat. Its highest is A, followed by B, and C.
Sometimes the tire displays a date code on the sidewall. The number starts with the letter “DOT” with 12 digits with a four-digit group. To know the code of your tires, two digits display first to represent the WEEK the tire was manufactured, while the second digit displays the YEAR the tire was manufactured.
If the tires are more than five years old, it is considered to be replaced, tires are made up of chemicals which are to resist UV rays, temperature, other hazardous environments, and weather, these chemicals breakdowns after five years or more than five years.
How can I maintain my tire?
For daily use, you should take proper maintenance and repair your tire for a long-lasting period, and take notice of the pressure with regular checks to find out problems with your tires, if find any, you should fix them as soon as possible to afford to wear out. Always change or rotate your tires, rotate all four tires so they can last and wear out at the same time.
ALSO, READ MORE POSTS ON :