Navigated Table of Contents
Best Dodge tires for Ram 1500 – Tires for Ram 1500
Dodge tires for Ram 1500 | Best Dodge tires for Ram 1500 are what you are about to discover in this article. The full-size pickup truck is comfortable for trafficking passengers with the silent ride, if the tire of the ram1500 gets rough the vehicle will get messy which might cause a lot of trouble for you while driving on the road.
In every vehicle the tires are very important, after the engines, the tire should be the second part you should take care of and take caution of most of the time. Read this article to find the best tire for Ram 1500
There are many factors to consider when choosing tires for a Ram 1500, including the type of driving you do, your budget, and your personal preferences. Some popular tire options for the Ram 1500 include:
- Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure: This tire is a good choice for off-road driving and has a tread pattern that helps to provide traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus: This tire is designed for highway driving and has a tread pattern that helps to improve traction and handling on wet and dry roads.
- Michelin Defender LTX M/S: This tire is a good all-around option that offers a balance of performance on both wet and dry roads, as well as long tread life.
- Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus: This tire is a good choice for those who want a high-performance tire that can handle a variety of driving conditions.
It’s important to note that the best tire for your Ram 1500 will depend on your specific needs and driving habits, so it’s a good idea to do some research and consider your options carefully before making a decision.
How to know tire sizes
You need to know about tire sizes to avoid getting the wrong tire for your vehicle, this is not for Dodge tires for Ram 1500 alone but for Ram 1500 too.
But if you come across any kind of difficulty you can use this idea, the wheel for the Ram 1500 is 22 inches which come with 285/45R22 114H. The numbers will be explained below
- 285 – It tells the width of the tire through the sidewall to the other millimeters, this means the tire is 285 millimeters wide.
- 45 – This tells about the ratio aspect or percentage of the tire width. in cases like this, it is either 45 percent or more of the tire width.
- R – This helps you to understand the radial tires which are the most common type of tires and they in various angle that is strong enough to add to the layers of the rubber.
- 22 – This tells about the diameter of the wheel.
- 114 – This indicates the tire load rating.
- H – V rating is a maximum top speed of 130 mph which is the tire speed rating.
If you drive a car or own a car, or you drive during the harsh weather, they are types of tires available for you to choose from and know about to use during this kind of period.
When can a tire be replaced on a Prius Prime?
Most drivers travel about 12000 and 15000 miles annually, this tells that driver passes the original test that an equipment tire is to cover before the tire is been aged.
To check your tire prediction you can check for a uniform tire quality grade (UTQG) rating. They will give you information with digits and numbers as explained below
- 500 – This will help tell the durability of the tire, to upgrade your tire should run on a 640-kilometer course for 11,250 km. For every 1.280 km where the tread depth will be measured, to allow it to acquire a good life you need it to be measured. The longer the life that was predicted the higher the number.
- A – It will tell how the tire will stop in a wet condition, the maximum grade is AA and next is A, B, C.
- A– This other alphabet tells the temperature of the rating, it tells how the tire holds on to heat. Its highest is A, followed by B, and C.
Sometimes the tire displays a date code on the sidewall.
The number starts with the letter “DOT” with 12 digits with a four-digit group. To know the code of your tires, two digits display first to represent the WEEK the tire was manufactured, while the second digit displays the YEAR the tire was manufactured.
If the tires are more than five years old, it is considered to be replaced, tires are made up of chemicals which are to resist UV rays, temperature, other hazardous environments, and weather, these chemicals breakdowns after five years or more than five years.
- Touring and all-season – It is built in for a smooth ride, decent weather, wet and good traction, and it last long in usage. It is also acceptable for winter but it is not recommended for winter and snow weather.
- Performance tires – It is mostly used in sport or drifting, it is confident in handling, and it has a good grip and speed rating are the tradeoff of low tread life and make ride quality reduce.
- Winter and snow tires – These are made up of special rubber compounds to help in grip and pliability in maintaining the temperature drop. It is built to help the vehicle avoid slipperily and stopping on the roads in winter or snowy weather.
- Off-road tires – If you plan to take your Ram 1500 prime off-road, you may want to consider tires with a more aggressive tread pattern to provide better traction on rough terrain. It is always a good idea to research and compare different tire options and read reviews before making a decision.
Dodge Best tires for ram 1500 | Best tires for ram 1500
- Kumho Crugen HT51
- Continental TerrainContact H/T
- Michelin Agilis Crossclimate
- Sumitomo Encounter HT
- Continental TerrainContact A/T
- Firestone Destination A/T
- Kumho Crugen HT51
- Firestone Destination LE3
- Michelin Defender Premier LTX M/S
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus
- Yokohama Parada Spec X
- Cooper Discoverer SRX
- General Grabber HTS60
- Cooper Discoverer HTP
- Kumho Road Venture APT KL51
Tire Sizes By The Year
Below is the list of the Tire Sizes by their year of manufacturing…
We have to include this while discussing Dodge tires for Ram 1500. You can check them out for yourself.
|2011||1500 Big Horn 2wd Crew Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Big Horn 2wd Quad Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Big Horn 4wd Crew Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Big Horn 4wd Quad Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Laramie 2wd Crew Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Laramie 2wd Quad Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Laramie 4wd Crew Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Laramie 4wd Quad Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Lone Star 2wd Crew Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Lone Star 2wd Quad Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Lone Star 4wd Crew Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Lone Star 4wd Quad Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 SLT 2wd Crew Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||1500 SLT 2wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||1500 SLT 2wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||1500 SLT 4wd Crew Cab||265/70R17; 275/60R20|
|2011||1500 SLT 4wd Quad Cab||265/70R17; 275/60R20|
|2011||1500 SLT 4wd Regular Cab||265/70R17; 275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Sport 2wd Crew Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Sport 2wd Quad Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Sport 2wd Regular Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Sport 4wd Crew Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 Sport 4wd Regular Cab||275/60R20|
|2011||1500 ST 2wd Crew Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||1500 ST 2wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||1500 ST 2wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||1500 ST 4wd Crew Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||1500 ST 4wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||1500 ST 4wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||2500 SLT 2wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||2500 SLT 2wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||2500 SLT 4wd Crew Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||2500 SLT 4wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||2500 SLT 4wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||2500 ST 2wd Crew Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2011||2500 ST 2wd Regular Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2011||2500 ST 4wd Crew Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2011||2500 ST 4wd Regular Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2011||3500 Laramie 2wd Crew Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||3500 Laramie 2wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||3500 Laramie 4wd Crew Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||3500 Laramie 4wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||3500 SLT 2wd Crew Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||3500 SLT 2wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||3500 SLT 2wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||3500 SLT 4wd Crew Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||3500 SLT 4wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||3500 SLT 4wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2011||3500 ST 2wd Crew Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2011||3500 ST 2wd Regular Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2011||3500 ST 4wd Crew Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2011||3500 ST 4wd Regular Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2010||1500 Laramie 4wd Crew Cab||275/60R20|
|2010||1500 Laramie 4wd Quad Cab||275/60R20|
|2010||1500 SLT 2wd Crew Cab||265/70R17; 275/60R20|
|2010||1500 SLT 2wd Quad Cab||265/70R17; 275/60R20|
|2010||1500 SLT 2wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||1500 SLT 4wd Crew Cab||265/70R17; 275/60R20|
|2010||1500 SLT 4wd Quad Cab||265/70R17; 275/60R20|
|2010||1500 SLT 4wd Regular Cab||265/70R17; 275/60R20|
|2010||1500 Sport 2wd Crew Cab||275/60R20|
|2010||1500 Sport 2wd Quad Cab||275/60R20|
|2010||1500 Sport 2wd Regular Cab||275/60R20|
|2010||1500 Sport 4wd Crew Cab||275/60R20|
|2010||1500 Sport 4wd Quad Cab||275/60R20|
|2010||1500 Sport 4wd Regular Cab||275/60R20|
|2010||1500 ST 2wd Crew Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||1500 ST 2wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||1500 ST 2wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||1500 ST 4wd Crew Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||1500 ST 4wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||1500 ST 4wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||1500 TRX 2wd Crew Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||1500 TRX 2wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||1500 TRX4-Off Road 4wd Crew Cab||275/70R17|
|2010||1500 TRX4-Off Road 4wd Quad Cab||275/70R17|
|2010||2500 Laramie 2wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||2500 Laramie 2wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||2500 Laramie 4wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||2500 Laramie 4wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||2500 Power Wagon 4wd Quad Cab||285/70R17|
|2010||2500 SLT 2wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||2500 SLT 2wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||2500 SLT 2wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||2500 SLT 4wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||2500 SLT 4wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||2500 SLT 4wd Regular Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2010||2500 ST 2wd Quad Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2010||2500 ST 2wd Regular Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2010||2500 ST 4wd Quad Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2010||3500 Laramie 2wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||3500 Laramie 2wd Mega Cab Dually||235/80R17|
|2010||3500 Laramie 2wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||3500 Laramie 2wd Quad Cab Dually||235/80R17|
|2010||3500 Laramie 4wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||3500 Laramie 4wd Mega Cab Dually||235/80R17|
|2010||3500 Laramie 4wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||3500 Laramie 4wd Quad Cab Dually||235/80R17|
|2010||3500 SLT 2wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||3500 SLT 2wd Mega Cab Dually||235/80R17|
|2010||3500 SLT 2wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||3500 SLT 2wd Quad Cab Dually||235/80R17|
|2010||3500 SLT 2wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||3500 SLT 4wd Mega Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||3500 SLT 4wd Mega Cab Dually||235/80R17|
|2010||3500 SLT 4wd Quad Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||3500 SLT 4wd Quad Cab Dually||235/80R17|
|2010||3500 SLT 4wd Regular Cab||265/70R17|
|2010||3500 ST 2wd Quad Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2010||3500 ST 2wd Quad Cab Dually||235/80R17|
|2010||3500 ST 2wd Regular Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2010||3500 ST 4wd Quad Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
|2010||3500 ST 4wd Quad Cab Dually||235/80R17|
|2010||3500 ST 4wd Regular Cab||245/70R17; 265/70R17|
Conclusion on The Dodge tires for Ram 1500
Now you learn about the Dodge tires for Ram 1500 with its types and best tires, you have to make a decision on the kind you want when driving. No tires work, all the same, they work differently and not all are perfect, they just do their jobs
ALSO, READ MORE POSTS ON: