Navigated Table of Contents
Best tires for Nissan Altima – Latest model on Nissan Altima tires.
The Nissan Altima is a fun can to have and drive, to enjoy the full fun of it, you need to purchase the best tires for the Nissan Altima, The choice you will be choosing, ensure it suits your car in the kind of environment you want to drive it. The tire is the second life of the car, if the tire is not friendly with the road surface it will cause more harm to you while driving. Check out the latest model on Nissan Altima tires.
There are many good tire options for a Nissan Altima, and the best choice will depend on your specific driving needs and preferences. Here are a few things to consider when selecting tires for your Altima:
- Type of driving: Do you mostly drive on highways, or do you frequently encounter rough or off-road terrain? Different tires are designed for different types of driving conditions.
- Climate: The type of tire you choose may also depend on the climate in which you live. For example, if you live in a region with hot temperatures and minimal rainfall, you may want to consider tires with high heat resistance and good wet traction.
- Personal preferences: Consider your personal preferences when it comes to tire performance. Do you prioritize a smooth, quiet ride, or do you prefer tires with strong handling and cornering grip?
With these factors in mind, here are a few tire options that may be suitable for your Nissan Altima:
- Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R: This is a high-performance tire that provides excellent grip and handling, making it a good choice for sporty driving. It also has a tread life of up to 50,000 miles.
- Michelin Primacy MXM4: This is a touring tire that offers a smooth, quiet ride and good wet and dry traction. It also has a tread life of up to 60,000 miles.
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Touring: This is a tire designed for comfort and long tread life. It has a soft, quiet ride and good wet and dry traction.
It’s always a good idea to consult with a tire professional or refer to the owner’s manual for specific tire recommendations for your vehicle.
When can a tire be replaced on a Prius Prime?
Most drivers travel about 12000 and 15000 miles annually, this tells that driver passes the original test that an equipment tire is to cover before the tire is been aged. To check your tire prediction you can check for a uniform tire quality grade (UTQG) rating. They will give you information with digits and numbers as explained below
- 500 – This will help tell the durability of the tire, to upgrade your tire should run on a 640-kilometer course for 11,250 km. For every 1.280 km where the tread depth will be measured, to allow it to acquire a good life you need it to be measured. The longer the life that was predicted the higher the number.
- A – It will tell how the tire will stop in a wet condition, the maximum grade is AA and next is A, B, C.
- A– This other alphabet tells the temperature of the rating, it tells how the tire holds on to heat. Its highest is A, followed by B, and C.
Sometimes the tire displays a date code on the sidewall. The number starts with the letter “DOT” with 12 digits with a four-digit group. To know the code of your tires, two digits display first to represent the WEEK the tire was manufactured, while the second digit displays the YEAR the tire was manufactured.
If the tires are more than five years old, it is considered to be replaced, tires are made up of chemicals which are to resist UV rays, temperature, other hazardous environments, and weather, these chemicals breakdowns after five years or more than five years.
- Touring and all-season – It is built in for a smooth ride, decent weather, wet and good traction, and it last long in usage. It is also acceptable for winter but it is not recommended for winter and snow weather.
- Performance tires – It is mostly used in sport or drifting, it is confident in handling, and it has a good grip and speed rating are the tradeoff of low tread life and make ride quality reduce.
- Winter and snow tires – These are made up of unique rubber compounds to help in grip and pliability in maintaining the temperature drop. It is built to support the vehicle to avoid slipperily and stopping on the roads in winter or snowy weather.
- Off-road tires – If you plan to take your Nissan Altima SV off-road, you may want to consider tires with a more aggressive tread pattern to provide better traction on rough terrain. It is always a good idea to research and compare different tire options and read reviews before making a decision.
Best tire for Nissan Altima SV
- Michelin Premier A/S
- Continental PureContact LS
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS
- Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady
- General AltiMAX RT43
- Michelin CrossClimate2
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS90
- Yokohama Avid Ascend GT
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring
- Goodyear Eagle Touring
- Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 050
How to know tire sizes
You need to know about tire sizes to avoid getting the wrong tire for your vehicle, this is not for Nissan Altima alone, but if you come across any kind of difficulty you can use this idea, the wheel for the Nissan Altima is 17 inches which comes with 215/55R17. The numbers will be explained below
- 215 – It tells the width of the tire through the sidewall to the other millimeters, this means the tire is 215 millimeters wide.
- 55 – This tells about the ratio aspect or percentage of the tire width. in cases like this, it is either 55 percent or more of the tire width.
- R – This helps you to understand the radial tires which are the most common type of tires and they in various angle that is strong enough to add to the layers of the rubber.
- 17 – This tells about the diameter of the wheel.
If you drive a car or own a car, or you drive during the harsh weather, they are types of tires available for you to choose from and know about to use during this kind of period.
Tire Sizes By Year
|2018||SR Special Edition||235/45R18|
|2013||Coupe 2.5 S||215/55R17|
|2013||Sedan 2.5 S||215/60R16|
|2013||Sedan 2.5 SL||215/55R17|
|2013||Sedan 2.5 SV||215/55R17|
|2013||Sedan 3.5 S||235/45R18|
|2013||Sedan 3.5 SL||235/45R18|
|2013||Sedan 3.5 SV||235/45R18|
|2012||Coupe 2.5 S||215/55R17|
|2012||Coupe 3.5 SR||235/45R18|
|2012||Sedan 2.5 S||215/60R16|
|2012||Sedan 2.5 SL||215/60R16|
|2012||Sedan 3.5 SR||215/55R17|
|2011||Coupe 2.5 S||215/55R17|
|2011||Coupe 3.5 SR||235/45R18|
|2011||Sedan 2.5 S||215/60R16|
|2011||Sedan 2.5 SL||215/60R16|
|2011||Sedan 3.5 SR||215/55R17|
|2010||Coupe 2.5 S||215/55R17|
|2010||Coupe 3.5 SR||235/45R18|
|2010||Sedan 2.5 S||215/60R16|
|2010||Sedan 2.5 SL||215/60R16|
|2010||Sedan 3.5 SR||215/55R17|
Nissa Altima tire is a high-quality tire that is safe and string to use, the listed name of tire for Nissa Altima SV can be chosen as your best type, We can’t know your decision on the best one to choose for you, but you can as well find it useful and share to your friends who need to know more about the Nissa Altima Tire.
ALSO, READ MORE POSTS ON: